Mr Nikolas “Nicky” Cassimon
Mr. Nikolas "Nicky" Cassimon, has an imposing track record that is both colorfully impressive and inspiring. Of Belgian / American parentage, Nicky’s vast work experiences spanning over 35 years around the globe, he held various key positions as Training Manager, Sports-
After he successfully sold his Construction Company in Europe “Challenger Group” he left to explore the World.
Starting out in the international hospitality industry in 1984, Nicky has worked with many global brands.
His former Employers include :
- Global Hospitality Services United States, Hotel Management in the Caribbean
- Hotel Mirage as Stage Master for the Siegfried and Roy Show
- Hotel Excalibur Stage Master
- Disneyland as a Small World Manager
- Disney Animal Kingdom as animal trainer
- Universal Studio’s as Stunt Show coordinator
- Sun International Group at Sun City, Johannesburg, South Africa, as Stage Master for the shows
- Fiesta Hotel group in Ibiza Spain as Director of Entertainment & Events for three hotels
- Barcelo Hotel group in and around the Caribbean, including Nicaragua, Mexico and Dominican Republic
- LTI Hotel group for two hotel, LTI-
Patra Jasa Hotel in Indonesia and LTI- Costa Caribe Beach Hotel in Venezuela
- Palm Resort Sofitel Hotel in Johor Baru Malaysia, Team Building and Training programs
- Heritage Group in Mombasa, Project Manager for the Voyager Beach Resort and setting up the Safari Adventures Club for children
- Harpo, in charge of operations and training Hotel Staff for major European Hotel Chains in Belgium
- Berjaya Group for 3 Years in Bukit Tinggi.
- Gambang Resort as Director of Operations and later as Director of Wildlife and Education.
- Sri Manja Boutique Hotel and D’Embassy Residence Hotel, as Operation Manager.
He is a graduate in Hotel Management. Key knowledge on Customer Service, Sales and Marketing, Security and Hotel Services.
Nicky speaks fluent English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and is fast picking up on his Bahasa Malaysia.
To describe Nicky in one sentence would be : A Hands On Problem Solver.
Proudly to be currently assigned as Internal Auditor for MAH, Pahang.
Comments from past participants :
“Nicky is the kind of Project Manager everybody dreams of. Always on top of things and within budget.”
Erich Dasen, GM Voyager Beach Resort
“Nicky is a motivational person that will get you on the stage even though you don't want to be there, but once you are on the stage you'll have a good time.”
Harry Van Hest, Harpo
“I have a very efficient Human Resource Manager who one day told me : I would describe Nicky as a tornado. Sweeps the place clean and builds it even better than before.
Clive Harrington. GM White Sands Hotel
“You took photos and videos of all broken items, faults and dirty places. Then showed it to the staff in the training room and needless to say that people did not like what they saw.”
A technique I have never seen before, but it really improved the quality of our service.
Frederick Genberg, General Manager
“As he stepped in as a foreigner I thought for sure he would fail -
Cristobal Mendoza, Managing Director
“How to describe……simple strategies, straight forward, honest, transparent, effective, hard working.”
Habdul Nassir, CEO